Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Rish Outcast 336: I Hate What You Like

 

Rish talks about seeing opposition to things people love (brought on by backlash to OBSESSION and TOY STORY 5) and wonders why that is. Is it human nature? Is he guilty of it himself? Will he talk about Olivia Rodrigo again?  And of course, recent American politics comes into it as well. Can we still be friends?

Note: So, this episode turned out much longer than it was supposed to, because I mislabeled one of the recordings and thought it was lost, then tried to replace it with some (now-redundant) additions, only to find the lost recording after I was nearly finished editing. Sorry, but not super sorry.


You can download the file by Right-Clicking HERE.

You can support me on Patreon by clicking HERE

Logo by Gino "I Ate What You Like" Moretto.

No comments:

Post a Comment