Sunday, January 8, 2017

Rish Outcast 61: Abject Failure (Solo Edition)

Way back in summer of 2015, Big and Rish recorded a That Gets My Goat episode where we bowed our head in shame for not writing our novels in ninety days.  Then the episode sat, for months, gathering dust and compounding interest, until one day I did post it.  But little did I know, I had recorded a Rish Outcast companion piece to be released when that show dropped.  And this is that show!



I talk about writing goals, not succeeding in those goals, my first audio collection (which you can buy RIGHT ABOUT HERE, or steal HERE), about the legacy of THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT, and continuing to hate/misunderstand the YA genre.

So, dated as it might be, this might only be the third-to-last 2015 Rish Outcast episode.  Fun?



Would you like to download the episode?  Just Right-Click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment