Sunday, July 8, 2018

Rish Outcast 112: Creative Constipation

So, I had quite a stretch this year where I did not write, and more importantly, didn't want to write. It was no fun, and I did a handful of things to try to get out of that creative funk.

Hey, maybe "Creative Funk" would have been a nicer title for this episode. But you know how I am.


Unfortunately, I complain about Harlan Ellison in this episode, and it was supposed to be released the same day he died (for the Patreon supporters, anyway).  I had to sit on it for a few days, deciding whether it would be okay to call him a horse's ass when the man just passed away. Ultimately, I'm releasing it as-is, since the show was recorded months ago, and I meant the stuff I said, even though I've heard much praise this week of the man and his good works.



If you wanna download the episode directly, just Right-Click HERE.

If you wanna support me on Patreon . . . well, good for you!

Good for us both, actually.

Logo by Gino "The Playah" Moretto.

No comments:

Post a Comment