Friday, January 25, 2019

Rish Outcast 129: Lost and Found (Part II)



In this episode, I share the second half of "Lost and Found," picking up with Armin and Will leaving Mr. Kassad's office.  Once again, I sum up my ideas for a sequel, and explain where the inspiration came from.

I also talk about Anne Frank, Samuel L. Jackson, and Abraham Van Helsing.  What more could you ask, Pia Zadora?


Do ya wanna download the episode directly?  Well, Right-Click HERE.

Do ya wanna support me on Patreon?  Well, Left-Click HERE.

Do ya think I'm sexy?  Click HERE.

Logo by Gino "The Hillside Angler" Moretto.

2 comments:

  1. Please write more about this story!! I would love a sequel or four. I had the thought that while the boy recovers from the trauma of what he’s seen he could decide to use his ability to find lost cats and dogs, maybe heirlooms, something more likely to have a happy ending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have thought about a follow-up, on more than one occasion. Maybe a couple of short stories when he's still a kid, and then a major one when he's a young man. But so far, I've done nothing with it.

    Oh, and remember www.rishoutfield.blogspot.com is my real blog--this is just a mirror site.

    ReplyDelete