Monday, April 22, 2019

Rish Outcast 137: Todd, Jenny, and the Ugly Doll (Part 2)

So, in this one, I continue my walk, I finish presenting "Todd, Jenny, and the Ugly Doll," and I talk about the trouble with scary dolls.  
Dang, why wasn't that the title of this one?  "The Trouble With Scary Dolls."
If you'd like to download the episode, simply Right-Click HERE.
If you'd like to support me on Patreon, simply Left-Click HERE.
If you'd like to make a one-time donation to the show, not-so-simply find the PayPal donate button on the main page of the blog HERE.
Logo by Gino "Scarier Doll" Moretto.
Music by Kevin McLeod of Incompetech.com, and "Creepy Doll" by Jonathan Coulton, both under Creative Commons 3.0 licenses. 
What dolls scare you?  Lemmee know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment