Thursday, October 31, 2019

Rish Outcast 154: Touching the Other Side

This is my Halloween episode, and thanks to mishaps, I'm lucky to have gotten it to you at all.  I barely managed to publish it today, after dealing with frozen pipes and trick or treating, but now that I'm done, I hope you enjoy "Touching the Other Side."*


TTOS is is a new story concerning a certain haunted building in Idaho, and I hope you dig it.


So, happy greatest day of the year!




Spookily download the episode by Right-Clicking HERE.

Creepily check out "True Ghost Encounter" HERE and/or HERE.

Unsettlingly become a patron on my Patreon HERE.

Terrifyingly thank Gino Moretto for the logo (and cover) HERE.


*Another reason to support me on Patreon . . . those guys got it days ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment