Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Rish Outcast 253: Five Topics in Search of an Episode

 

In the most rambly episode ever, I present various topics, recorded separately, such as a Tale of eBay Horror rerun*, contemplating paying someone to edit my audiobooks, talking about a book called "Curse of the Reaper," the results of a writing contest, Grimace, the second Spider-verse movie, a presentation of "Mystery of the Semi-Detached" by E. Nesbit, self-doubt in my own abilities, and hey, why not more Grimace talk?

To download the episode, just Right-Click HERE.

To support me on Patreon, click HERE.

Logo by Gino "Jive Topics" Moretto.


*Originally, this was "Four Topics In Search..." but when I realized the eBay Horror was a repeat, I added the Nesbit story to make up for it.  Look, Damien, it's all for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment